Information Held About You
In order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess your suitability for particular products and services.
By providing us with your personal data:
- You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any subsequent amendments thereto.
- You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose.
- Your information may also be accessed by our website designers for the purpose of website maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work.
- You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you.
- We agree that any consent given by you under paragraph 3 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing at:
IDFM (City) Ltd
4 Cedar Court
1 Royal Oak Yard
Tel: 0845 270 6160
Fax: 0845 270 6165