- Cashflow modeling business exit strategy
- This type of cash flow planning quantifies the capital required to meet all future goals and therefore help determine financial independence or otherwise.
- We encourage clients to have a diversified portfolio and not rely on the fortunes of the company.
- If there is sufficient independently invested wealth then all is well.
- However often shortfalls exist and it is vital to identify these shortfalls as soon as possible and take the relevant action to remedy the shortfalls.
I have worked all my life to build this business and
the last thing I want to do is give it to the taxman?
- Estate Planning
- Building an effective inheritance tax mitigation plan is vital to protect the wealth you have built in the company.
- We advise on various strategies to mitigate inheritance tax when exiting your company.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on Estate Planning.