Disclaimer Important INFORMATION
Please read this important information before proceeding further. It contains legal and regulatory information relevant to the material contained on this website.
- This website is designed to provide you with general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular investment to you. If you have any doubt as to whether a particular investment is suitable for you, you should contact Peter Curtis of IDFM (City) Ltd for advice.
- The distribution of the information contained in this website in certain countries may be restricted by law and persons who access it are required to inform themselves and to comply with any such restrictions. This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction. Prospective customers should inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in the countries of their citizenship, residence or domicile.
- Independent Direct Financial Management (City) Ltd (IDFM) is an appointed representative of Sesame Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- This website is published solely for informational purposes and has no regard to the specific financial objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. Information contained herein is believed to be reliable but no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness and views and opinions, whilst given in good faith, are subject to change without notice.
- Neither Independent Direct Financial Management (City) Ltd nor Sesame Ltd have reviewed any websites, which are linked to this website and take no responsibility for the contents of such websites, nor the products, services or other items offered through that site. Following links to any other websites shall be entirely at your own risk.
- This site is established in England in accordance with and shall be governed by, and your browsing in and use of the site shall be deemed acceptance of, the laws of England and Wales. A condition of using the site is that in the event of any dispute or proceeding you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and waive any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Each time you use the site, a condition of use is that you comply with the above terms.