When is it financially viable for me to exit the company and
pass the reins to the next generation...
- Cashflow modeling business exit strategy
- This type of cash flow planning quantifies the capital required to meet all future goals and therefore help determine financial independence or otherwise.
- We encourage clients to have a diversified portfolio and not rely on the fortunes of the company.
- If there is sufficient independently invested wealth then all is well.
- However often shortfalls exist and it is vital to identify these shortfalls as soon as possible and take the relevant action to remedy the shortfalls.
I have worked all my life to build this business and
the last thing I want to do is give it to the taxman?
- Estate Planning
- Building an effective inheritance tax mitigation plan is vital to protect the wealth you have built in the company.
- We advise on various strategies to mitigate inheritance tax when exiting your company.
Please contact IDFM
on 0845 2706160
to discuss Cashflow modeling business
exit strategy or estate planning. Alternatively email email@example.com